3 Hour Diet at Home
 

Thursday, January 24, 2008

About This Blog

As a WAHM, I know it's hard to juggle household duties with writing. Not only do I write and blog full-time, I'm also a single, homeschooling mom.

I created this blog as a resource for other WAHM's out there. Here are a few topics to look forward to:
  • Markets to submit your work to
  • Tips on how to get it all done
  • Organizational ideas
  • Encouragement to help you keep going
  • Tips on how to scour the web and find writer's guidelines
  • Resources to enhance your writing
  • Tools and activities to educate and occupy your child(ren) while you work
I anticipate the growth of a great community!

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to subscribe via RSS Feed or Email for updates.

Samantha D. Baker
Freelance Writer, Blogger, WAHM

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

As a 'homeschool mom', devoid of
allah the crap the PublicScrewAllz
teach now, I wanna say, Puh-ray-zuh
Gawwd!!! You go, mom!!! And this
blogOramma has allah the resources:
♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
Love you.
Cya soon.
be@peace.
GBY

 
Copyright 2008 Freelance Writing and Blogging, Samantha D. Baker. All Rights Reserved.